One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA with & without experience?
Patil Vinod profile image Patil Vinod Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello sir, I am an ECE graduate, doing job as software Developer. My goal is to do an MBA.. But i want to know what is the difference between MBA with & without experience? What is the benefit if i do MBA with 2yrs Experience? being an electronic student,i cant select which elective to take on for further..and which is the demanding course in present market.
  • November 09, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Vinod,

This is my personal view as professional counselor with 14 years of experience but I believe the same is true in general.

First difference is that most good universities require work experience of 2 years or more to apply. You will miss them.

Second difference is that you understand management concepts, case studies better with work experience.

Third difference is the profile of students you will have in the class. MBA is participating and it matters with whom you share and contribute in class.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'MBA with & without experience?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.