One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Mayank Mittal profile image Mayank Mittal Member Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am a BBA graduate and has 18 months of experience in security market and 4yrs experience in retail store,I want to pursue MBA or Master in international business or economics in the UK. I am really confused as to which field I should choose. I am not good at numerical things. Please advise me a good career path and the steps to apply
  • March 19, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

If you are not good in numbers than international business will be better suited for you if this is of your career interest. Your work experience is in security market which is based on numbers (research and analyst). International business has wide scope in today's economic scenario. It helps you to analyse Country risk, Government risk, International trade practices and barriers, and many such exciting courses where you could be used for marketing of product/services in foreign country or you could set-up your own business related to import & export,etc.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

MSc International Business graduates can enter careers such as Accountancy, Consultancy, Business Development, Human Resources, IT, Logistics, Marketing, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Project Management, Research, Sales and Distribution, Tax Consultancy, and Underwriting or get in to self-employment.

You can consider programs like Masters of finance and Investment which can can get you in to capital investment activity: equity markets, fixed interest markets, and derivative markets. 
One of the good Business School you can consider in UK is University of Nottingham considered to be a Top 10 school in UK and offers both International Business and Finance & Banking courses. 
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MBA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.