One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I get admission for MBA in Australian Universities
Rahul Dongre profile image Rahul Dongre Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
sir. i am rahul and i am currently doing BBA with avg. 63 % i am having 57% in 10th and 64% in 12th commerce both from CBSE the question is i am not scored nice results so can i get admission for MBA abroad with scholarship? Is IELTS is enough t get admission and being accepted
  • November 02, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Most of the universities in Australia expect the student to have a good Bachelors degree with 2-3 years of relevant work experience to have admissions into MBA; however a few universities do accept applicants without work experience. Your score can be considered; not good enough though.

The scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards.

IELTS/TOEFL is English Proficiency exam that is mandatory to have admissions abroad. Apart from this some universities may expect GMAT for admission into MBA. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Can I get admission for MBA in Australian Universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.