One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBBS course enquiry
Garima Singh profile image Garima Singh Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
I want to know about the places abroad where MBBS is taught in English and degree provided by them is only MBBS not MD and also where the expenses are low. I also need a small knowledge about TOEFL. I really appreciate your way to answer looking forward for your reply thank you.
  • June 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

Since I am not sure of your percentage in 12th standard, I shall give you a general information on MBBS in UK and China. As far as UK is concerned, you need above 85% and it would cost you about Rs.1 crore plus. You could look at China as another option whereby you could do the whole course including food+accomodation for around Rs.18 lakhs to 20 lakhs. This would be a 6 year program. No entrance examinations are required.

To your next question on TOEFL, which is mostly done by students who are looking to go to USA or IELTS for the rest of the countries. This is basically an English language test which would test your speaking, reading, writing and listening skills.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MBBS course enquiry'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.