One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Study MBBS in United States with CBSE 10th and 12th marks
Subhashini Elango profile image Subhashini Elango Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I am subhashini , thanks for your reply Sir I am waiting for my 12th results in end of may 2012 . I didn’t apply for SAT and TOEFL exams. Is there a method to study MBBS in states with my CBSE 10th and 12th marks!
  • May 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Subhasini,

I hope the earlier information was of some use to you. Many USA Universities provide admission based on 9th, 10th and 11th grade. You can submit your 12th mark sheet later when you join the USA University in Aug/Sep intake. 

I am not sure if your query is related to you applying for DIRECT 10th grade and for DIRECT 12th grade or if you have NOT completed all the grades to appear for 12th CBSE exams in which case you cannot provide transcript of 9th, 10th and 11th grade. If this is your problem than you need to enroll for study abroad counseling guidance. I can also provide study abroad counseling if you wish to email me. Good USA Universities will demand SAT I and TOEFL score. You may find few USA University which may accept you without SAT I and TOEFL but they are very few and it is further a research subject.

If your query is related to low percentage in your 9th and 11th grade than it should not be a major worry as you can score well in SAT I test and improve your profile. Admission in USA Universities is not just based on your transcripts of 9th, 10th and 11th grade but also on other parameters like SAT I, Statement of Purpose, LOR's, etc. You are quite late for FALL (Aug/Sep) 2012 intake and should target the SPRING (Jan 2013) intake for admission. Apply early to avoid disappointment as many USA Universities have application deadline. There are few USA University which have rolling deadline and you can apply to those USA Universities for FALL 2012 intake if you do not wish to miss this intake.

All the Best!

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Study MBBS in United States with CBSE 10th and 12th marks'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.