One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
Does this program have spring admission for international students?
Chandana Nair Chandana Nair Member Join date: Oct, 2009 Posts: 2 Points: 10
MBS in Applied Computing - rutgers. What is the total fees in Indian rupees? Already done M.Sc in Comp. Sc. from UK university. Can I get complete the course in one year?
  • March 10, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (4)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Contributor Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 27 Points: 390

Hi Chandana, I beleive they have spring admissions for International students. you can confirm it by sendin an email to the concentration cordinator . The course duration is two years, I am not sure if it can be completed in 1 year.

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Chandana, Good to hear that you have done a Msc in Comp Sc in UK To further your education you could consider a MS Mgmt so as to add weightage to your profile Most US masters degrees are for 2 yrs , u could write to Rutgers university to check if you can take courses in summer for the MBS applied computing degree if so then , it would be possible for you to finish the course in about a 1.5 years Hope that helps All the best
Chandana Nair Chandana Nair Member Join date: Oct, 2009 Posts: 2 Points: 10
Thanks Madhan n Biruda for the info.
Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Chandana they do not seem to have a spring intake , also most of it would be a overlap with your Msc Comp science do check the link below http://cs.camden.rutgers.edu/master-of-business-science-mbs-in-applied-computing/ All the best

Add a quick reply to 'Does this program have spring admission for international students?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.