One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MD Paediatrics
Shashikala Ramakrishna profile image Shashikala Ramakrishna Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I am a medical graduate who graduated with a MBBS degree this February which includes one year of internship which sums up to 5.5 years in total in India. In addition to this I am working as a junior resident in Department of General Medicine at one of the hospitals located in India. I have got plans of pursuing my post graduate study i.e.MD in Paediatrics in Australia. Firstly, I want to make sure whether the applicant has to have any kind of clinical experience before applying for the MD course as nothing was mentioned about the same in the website. Lastly I would like to know which all exams I will have to crack to apply for MD in paediatrics in Australia. It would be helpful if you'll could clear my queries and provide me with any additional data that could come useful in the application procedure. Waiting eagerly for your earliest reply. Thanking you in advance.
  • April 28, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi Shashikala, there are 3 Universities in Australia, found in uniguru website which offers Pg Paediatrics. You have Masters of Paediatrics course in Queensland University of Technology Australia. Post Graduate Certificate in Paediatric Palliative Care from Flinders University Australia. University of Melbourne has Masters of Medicine Paediatrics course. The University of Western Australia has Paediatric Respiratory science, Paediatric Rheumatology and Paediatric Sleep Science.
Students must have a good Bachelor degree, with requirements with IELTS and TOEFL score. Each University has its own admission requirement for international students. You can visit the universities website for more informatin.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'MD Paediatrics '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.