1 800 103 2581
Hi, I have received a conditional offer for the below courses -
Master of Eng. Studies (Software Eng.) - University of Auckland
Master of Prof. Studies (Data Science) - University of Auckland
Master of IT - RMIT
I'm hopeful of getting an offer for Master of IT (extended) from University of Technology Sydney, too.
Can you please suggest the best option based on my background, constraints and goals?
- BE (Computer), Mumbai University
- 3 years of Java web development experience
- Degree to compliment my background with the minimum cost possible
- Get a PR/citizenship
- Excellent job opportunities. Good work-life balance
- MBA/job in Europe (Scandinavia/Switzerland) in the future
- September 13, 2014
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand
Add a quick reply to 'Which one is better. ME (Software) @Uni Auckland vs Mof IT @RMIT vs Mof IT extended @UTS.'
How are you doing? Must be good.
Please see below answers to your queries:
Its difficult to compare any university, because every university has its own positive points. But to answer your query I will suggest you UTS .
In UTS you can go to school counselor after few weeks if you are not feeling confident with your course.
And this is a very good option keeping in mind your above mentioned points.
But for MBA I will not recommend Europe, rather you should either stay in Australia or else move to USA on study visa.
If you have any further query, please call our experts at 18001039634.
Have a nice day ahead!