1 800 103 2581
hi, I'm currently in my final year (BE) of mechanical engineering.
I want to do MS in robotics from USA. But i have heard that it is difficult to get admission for robotics for people from Mechanical background. Is this true? Will it be difficult for me to get admission for ms in robotics? Please reply ASAP as i have to shortlist universities. Thank you.
- July 10, 2014
- Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Greetings from Hotcourses India!!!
Yes. It is a little competitive. Still, USA considers the overall profile which just not includes the academic section but the following sections as well:
2. GRE and TOEFL/IELTS
3. Strong Statement of Purpose
4. Strong Letter of Recommendation
You may check the following universities:
1. University of Pennsylvania
2. University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
3. Georgia Institute of Technology
To analyze the options better, I would suggest you to register on hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ so that I can go through your complete profile and support you with the shortlisting based on your profile, above mentioned writing supplements, application assistance and review and visa.
Feel free to contact for further query.