One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Msc in Manufacturing at UNSW
Tejas Pitale profile image Tejas Pitale Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10

Hello,I am Tejas Pitale.I have recently enrolled in UNSW for Msc Manufacturing and Management.I know this will be a stupid question to ask after enrollment.But I still want to ask if its my right decision to go there.Also please help me with the feedback of your uni experience.

Thankyou in advance. 

• February 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of the best Australian public university. You have taken a rite decision to proceed your career with this world class university profile. Also you can find more career development and internship opportunities, available in the university. The program and the work experience which you get on campus will make you more employable. Career at UNSW empowers students with the skills to successfully manage their careers and links employers with students and graduates. All the Very Best!! 

Tejas Pitale profile image Tejas Pitale Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10

thanku maam.

Add a quick reply to 'Msc in Manufacturing at UNSW'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.