One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
migration to uk university
Khan Khan G profile image Khan Khan G Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i m student of civil engineering in peshawar oakistan in gist in 7th semester i have lost some credit hours i did not took exams so i have failed subjects also can i still migrate to any university in uk in continuation with my 8th semester that is final and clear my lost credit hours ( failed papers) there
  • January 14, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Khan, I do not have information about that. What you can do is contact the Institutions personally to check with them about the criteria to transfer. Please note that the criteria are institution specific. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can transfer your Bachelors to a UK University and finish you bachelors in UK provided your marks in the rest of degree is good and your degree is from a recognised University in your country. But to begin with you need to put in an application to the respective Universities in UK which will make an assessment based on your marks. If you too many failures, I doubt if any of the Top Universities accepting you. But give it a try and apply to about 3 to 4 Universities. 

Seek advice from a Professional Oveseas education advisor in your country as the process is a little complicated. All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'migration to uk university'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.