One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Minimum requirements for admission to NUS
Manoj Bhoj Manoj Bhoj Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 11
What is average percentage in graduation required To admit in NUS or good GRE is enough to get admitted? actually i have 56% aggregate in my BE and i have 312 in GRE. please let me know any other details for NUS?.
  • June 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 35 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Manoj,

I am glad that you have identified a weak area in your profile and are looking at ways to ensure that it does not prevent you from getting into a good University. I am sure you understand that Universities such as NUS are looking at your profile in detail and will want to know your views on how do you expect to complete the Masters degree in an internationally competitive environment. Please remember that the GRE and your academic scores are being used as parameters to assess your abilities and not as absolute filters or cut-offs. Your focus should be on demonstrating your passion about your future career and clearly explaining why a particular program at NUS is so critical for you. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kunal  

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Minimum requirements for admission to NUS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.