One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 10 posts
Minimum GRE score.
Satya Patnaik profile image Satya Patnaik Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Hi Sir I wanted to enquire about a bench mark GRE AND TOEFL score to apply for a master’s program in Electrical and Engineering Management at NUS and NTU Singapore.
  • September 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (10)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, There is nothing like a minimum GRE and TOEFL scores required to fetch and admission in NUS and NTU. In General, a 80% academics marks in UG, plus a score of 315 plus in GRE and 90 plus in TOEFL should give you a high chances of getting in to NUS or NTU. Any work experience will also be handy. Applying early will also help your cause. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Tridibesh Basak profile image Tridibesh Basak Member Join date: Nov, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Tridibesh,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Your CGPA seems to be fine but GRE is less.NUS is a public university of singapore and highly competitive to get through.The minimum GRE score should be 315 minimum.University do consider the work-experience also if any.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to contact me in case of any further query.

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Ankita Mehta profile image Ankita Mehta Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi, Below are my details:

GRE - 303

GATE 98.3%ile, 1970Rank, 591Score

UG: 81%

Work Experience: 2+ years

I wish to apply to NUS and NTU for MS CourseWork(Computer Science). Could you please guide me if my profile is good enough for the same. 

Ramchalam Kr profile image Ramchalam Kr Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I have a gre score of 321 (Q:167,V:154 AWA 4.0)

I have an undergrad score of 84% and currently have work ex of 2+ years in relevant IT field.

What are my chances in NUS/NTU for MS in CS?.

Thank You

With Regards

Ramchalam K R

Add a quick reply to 'Minimum GRE score.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.