One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I'm in a dilemma. Should I do MIS in Aus or PGDC in NZ?
Zubair Ahmed Zubair Ahmed Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have been offered the masters in information systems course at Deakin, Australia and post graduate diploma in computing at Unitec, New Zealand. Though I find both the course to my liking, I am having trouble zeroing down on one. Any help will be appreciated.

• August 14, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

I think you should opt for the Deakin course. The reputation of the Uni will put you in a good place.

Hotcourses India (formerely Uniguru)

Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Zubair!

Deakin is a better option if it fits your pocket, else go for Unitec. Please note that in case you opt for Deakin, go for a two year course as this will allow you to stay for two additional years to recover your money. A  two year course may cost you in excess of Rs.20 Lakhs, while Unitec that is in NZ, would allow you to stay for one more year if you choose a one year course. Decide on your preferences smartly as opposed to rankings of Universities. Let me know in case you have additional questions! Happy to help!!

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'I'm in a dilemma. Should I do MIS in Aus or PGDC in NZ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.