One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Missed the call from Univesity?
Mayank Bhatt profile image Mayank Bhatt Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have applied in Curtin University(Perth). And I missed a call from them, It was a local Number(Delhi) and I couldnt picked it up because I was busy and also the no. seemed like it was from airtel customer care until the next day when my agent told me that i missed a call from them. He told me they would call me back in few days but they havent and its been over 2 weeks. Is it something to worry about and why was it Delhi''s No? They do have a office here but its specifically for Malaysia.

• September 17, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Indrani Sengupta profile image Indrani Sengupta Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 14 Points: 210

Dear Mayank

Thank you for writing to us . In order to get a call from Curtin university you need to contact your agent once again and request them to get a call arranged from the university .

Thanks and regards

Indrani Sengupta

Add a quick reply to 'Missed the call from Univesity?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.