One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Molecular & human genetics (Msc. & Phd)
Rajini Vijay Kumar Rajini Vijay Kumar Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i m presently doing my 1st year Bsc in bangalore with the subjects microbiology biochemistry & genetics. I would lyk to pursue my future career in genetics field.... MY favorite university is Harvard please let me know if this course is available at harvard and suggest me the other top universities for this course and the way to enter it.i.e through which entrance exams.
  • November 11, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Harvard University offers Masters in Epidemiology, Health communication, Biological science related courses. Montana state university, Michigan State University in USA offers Masters/Phd in Genetics  The general entry requirement is to hold a relevant Bachelors degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 and a good score in English proficiency exam. Since you are pursuing your 1st year now, it is too early to decide and apply. You can apply to these universities when you are doing your final year.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Molecular & human genetics (Msc. & Phd)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.