One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
How much Money is required during admission while applying?
Dip Saha profile image Dip Saha Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 0

How much money do i need to pay to the university while applying? Also tell me the total amount required during visa processing. Apart from bank statement, do i need to pay any amount first hand while applying for a university?

• June 15, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 95 Points: 1595

Dear Dip,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Every University in the USA has a different application fees to apply, it can be 50 USD to 1500 USD (appx.).

The visa fees is 160 USD and the SEVIS fees is 200 USD.

Generally, Students need to show 1 to 1.5 year of tuition and living expenses. The university may ask for the registration fees to block the seat which can be 500 - 1500 USD (appx.).

You may send your CV at for the detailed discussion.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Neha Jain Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 16 Points: 156

nice post and thank you jyoti for providing such a valuable information from many days i am also searching for same information i also found some information on MSMBAinUSA this site..

Add a quick reply to 'How much Money is required during admission while applying?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.