One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS(Accounts) CPA
Shyam G profile image Shyam G Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi, I have completed B.com(Distance) from Osmania university,Hyderabad. I want to pursue MS(Accounting) along with CPA in the USA.Could you please suggest some good universities with both these courses and affordable(600,000-800,000 INR).I came to know that a Degree in a mode of Distance education IS ALSO VALID IN USA BECAUSE OSMANIA UNIVERSITY IS ACCREDITED AND RECOGNIZED BY DEC(INDIA)(FROM UNITI-EDUCATION USA)
  • May 14, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

You need to correspond with individual US Universities to check if your Distance Education is valid for them to accept you for MS (Accounts) with CPA. Not all the US Universities will accept your education and hence individual research with each preference USA University is required. 

The cost factor can be worked at later stages but acceptability of your distance degree is primary and research is needed to provide you any list of USA Universities. I hope you will understand.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'MS(Accounts) CPA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.