One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS Computer Science in Germany, USA, Australia.
Sheik Allavudeen profile image Sheik Allavudeen Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I am sheik, I have IELTS score 6.5, GRE-300 and my B.E. aggregate is 67%, I want to do MS in Computer Science. I want to know which country is good for education and employment. Can u suggest me what are the universities will be available for me to get easily and what I have to do more to get i20 from the good universities? What is the scope for job opportunities after MS? How long I can extend my VISA after finishing the course? Please provide information for all the above countries.
  • August 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you should take IELTS examination to study Masters in Computer Science in Australia. If you want to stay and work after you graduate, you must apply and obtain a work visa.
There are many universities in the USA offering MS computer science. Most of these universities require students to clear GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. The university issues an I-20 when a student pays the application fees and tuition and submits all the necessary documents, so that you can apply for an F-1 visa in your own country.
You need to research and shortlist various study options available. Do some basic research on your own, like talking to your peers, attending study abroad fairs, to decide which place is good for Education. You can read the blogs about IT and Computer Science in Uniguru website.

You can check with the following institutions in Germany for your course.
Kempten H (Applied Computer Science) Berlin FU (Biocomputing)
Dortmund FH (Business Computing)
Bremen H (Computer Science)
Munster U (Information Systems)
Stuttgart U (Information Technology)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'MS Computer Science in Germany'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.