One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
MS (Electrical and Computer Engineering) in Canada
Gayathri R profile image Gayathri R Member Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I completed my B.E. in ECE with CGPA of 7.28 with 3 backlogs. In TOEFL I secured a score of 106.Can you pls advise me if I would be eligible for doing Masters in Canada in ECE. Kindly advise on which universities will suit my profile. Thanks.

• February 17, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (4)

Indrani Sengupta profile image Indrani Sengupta Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 14 Points: 210

Hi Gayatri R,

Hope you are fine ,thanks for posting your query .

It is a great profile to apply for masters in ECE in Canada , there are many universities which can look for like university of Ottawa , University of Windsor , Lakehead university etc  . The application process for the Fall 16 is going on and we can help you from shortlisting to visa filing .  For more information you can drop your number to our email i.d .

Thanks and regards

Indrani Sengupta

Nikita Khanna profile image Nikita Khanna Contributor Join date: Jan, 2016 Posts: 5 Points: 182

Hello Gayatri

Check BEST Electrical and computer engineering university

1. Waterloo University

2. University of Toronto

3. University of British Columbia

4. McGill University

5. McMaster University

Ganapathy Raaman Balaji profile image Ganapathy Raaman Balaji Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi all,

I am doing a bit of research on universities in Canada and job market for Electrical and Computer Engineering. Can you give me a general idea about universities that offer a good MS Engg or MSc program foor ECE. Also, can you please tell me what are the job hubs for students graduating with a Masters in ECE from Canada?

James Welch profile image James Welch Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 4 Points: 40

I think that University of Toronto is the best!

Add a quick reply to 'MS (Electrical and Computer Engineering) in Canada'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.