One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS from USA, Australia or Germany 2013 and Job Opportunities
Nitin Singla Nitin Singla Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello experts, I am a pass out with 5 years of exp in IT industry My aggregate is 69% I want to pursue MS and was thinking of doing it from USA considering the best universities and jobs available for computer science students. While it has got late for me to apply for fall 2013 session in USA, I am keeping the options of Australia and Germany in my mind for MS. Can you please help me out with the below queries: 1. What are the job opportunities in Australia and Germany after completion of MS? I understand no college guarantees employment though but as it's a big move for me so have to take every step cautiously. 2. If I consider any other country for MS for fall 2013 session intake. Which other countries will you recommend and why? 3. My budget for MS would be 15-20 Lacs INR. Is it feasible? I would appreciate your reply. Thanks, Nitin
  • November 27, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Nitin, for you to be employed in a foreign country, the employer has to sponsor your work permit. Due to inflation and recession, many developed countries are apprehensive in employing foreigners when there are enough potential candidates who are unemployed. Now said that, there are few organizations that employ foreigners with exemplary skills. The recruitment does not happen through campus but, by contacting the employers directly or through employment consultants.

The fee for graduate courses in any renowned institution starts from Rs 11, 14,855 to Rs 20, 22,316 a year. You can still consider intuitions who offer scholarships. Usually tests are conducted by institutions for you to earn scholarships and you should have scored 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree to be eligible for a scholarship test or higher marks (distinction) are considered if no test is involved.

Check the list of institutions offering Graduate scholarships  Please ensure that you refine your search, as per your desired location.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MS from USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.