One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to do MS in Biochemistry. Can you please giev me the list of top universities and the GRE scores I need to have to apply?
Shreyoshi Chakraborti profile image Shreyoshi Chakraborti Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Im studying bsc 2nd yr in biochemistry university of calcutta.i want to tk my ms programme in us through gre.what are the requirements.and send me the list of top universities for my programme and the way to get admission there

• January 17, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

HI Shreyoshi,

In USA most of the universities requires 16 years education. It is advisable to do one year PG diploma in the specialization you would like to pursue and then apply.General requirements are good scores in GRE, IELTS , good academic GPA , projects, extra curricular activities if your aim is to get into Top universities.

University of California--San Diego - Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry

California Institute of Technology - Division of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering

University of Wisconsin--Madison - Department of Chemistry

University of California--Berkeley - College of Chemistry

Johns Hopkins University - Department of Chemistry

University of Michigan--Ann Arbor - Department of Chemistry

Goodluck !

If you have any further queries please mail to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to do MS in Biochemistry. Can you please giev me the list of top universities and the GRE scores I need to have to apply?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.