One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS in Business Intelligence - Which country to prefer?
Puneet Gujral profile image Puneet Gujral Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi Sir, I have 2+ work experience of BI in India. I am looking for doing a masters in BI Technologies or database from ireland or usa. I am very confused with which path to take . There is only 1 college in ireland offering the desired course ie Dublin institute of technology and needless to say multiple in usa. The only good points about ireland is that they have 1 year time for searching the jobs after the masters and its a one year course. Can you pls suggest which country should i give preference to?? Thanks Puneet
  • June 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Puneet,

Your statement "there is only 1 college and the only good points about Ireland..." is suggesting that you are actually keen on US but are confused because you are assuming that US does not offer any post study stay option. Let me clarify that for qualified students in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics(STEM), US has a provision of 29 months Optional Practical Training. Please refer to http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9a3d3dd87aa19110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'MS in Business Intelligence - Which country to prefer?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.