One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
I want to pursue MS in computer science. Please help me pick the right uni!
Tumuluri V Datta Vamshi profile image Tumuluri V Datta Vamshi Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 10

im expecting 315 in gre,

with undergrad from NIT Jamshedpur,7.74 cgpa(ECE)

one project from ECIL,extracurricular activities

is this a good profile to apply to texa a&m

pleace sujjest some univercities

• June 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

Based on your GRE and GPA you will be eligible for most programs in the US. Apart from your GRE score you will need to take up an IELTS/TOEFL test as well. A good SOP, Letters of Recommendation, paper presentation and extracurricular activities will make your profile even stronger. You can find more options of programs and even apply online at Uniguru.

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Good Luck!!

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Vamshi,

Your GRE scores need to further improve to be eligible for Texas Uni. Ideally, one should target a score of 330+ for Texas A&M coupled with strong academic background. However, you are eligible for several other tier 1 Universities in the US based on your academics and GRE scores

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'I want to pursue MS in computer science. Please help me pick the right uni!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.