hello my name is medhavini..I am in 2nd year of BCA and i am a average student. Please suggest me some MS colleges in india. 

dear navdeep kaur

Thanks for all this information. i have already checked that link. i think in india most of prospective students may have 3 year degree. and i think there could be some other way they used to get through this situation to get admit into U.S. i tried to contact a university asking them if i am eligible with my current degree if not than what PG course i can do to meet those requirements, however i didnt get any response yet. i hope you understand my concern as i saw that it is just a few universities which are saying the same thing in what link you have given me earlier. i want to apply some good universities with good visa acceptance rate such as TEXAS tech, City collage of new york, University of florida, arkansas state. i hope you understand. waiting for your reply eagerly.

Hi Badshah,

Thanks for your reply, as per USA's education system they only accept applications with 16 years of education. However, there are few universities like JWU and Saint Peter's who are still accepting applications with 15 years of education but the course curriculum will differ a little. If you are interested we can apply to these Universities and can provide you with application fee waiver as well for further information mail me your documents at va-counselors@idp.com or call me at 011-49196912. Please get yourself registered on our website to get updates on overseas education.

Kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses.

Thanks for your Reply. i know but a lots of students are applying to those universities which i mantioned by doing a 1 year pg diploma such things like that by contacting their dream schools. AGAIN as I have mantioned i want to apply to some good univerities such as Texas tech, UFL, CNY etc. and i am a registered user.

hi im hitesh  can i do  after B.C.A in best line of computer