One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Ms in Computer Science-List of best Universities to study
Aparna Kabilan profile image Aparna Kabilan Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I m doing my B.E Computer Science in College of Engineering , Guindy, Anna University, Chennai. I want to pursue my Ms in Computer Science in any Singapore University. My aggregate score is 8.3 over 10. And my preferrable universities are: NUS, SMU, James Cook University. Anyway, any good university in singapore other than these 3 also i prefer.. My medium of study in school and college is English only. Do I need any GRE or TOEFL like exams done for admission into these colleges? Guide me with your valuable tips... Thanks in advance..
  • November 03, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning!

Singapore is one of the best option to do a Masters program based on Computer Science. Your choice of universities are good when it comes to NUS/SMU/JCU..

I would like to inform you that SMU is a Management based University. The management programs are really good but they dont have computer based Masters programs. They have Masters in Applied Information systems, Masters in IT in Business Financial Services, Masters in IT in Business service sector Analytics..

NUS has Masters in Computing.

JCU is a Australian university which is having a direct campus in Singapore. They have IT based programs with specializations in E-Business, Computing and Networking, Gaming Development.

All the Best!

Sasidharan Nambiar

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Ms in Computer Science-List of best Universities to study'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.