One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
MS in computer science in USA
Rover P Rover P Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 0

hi my aggregate is 51% in Mumbai university.gre 301/toefl-96.....i want to know my chances in Stevens institute of technology,temple university,santa clara university,suny new paltz....please suggest.

• April 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

I don't think anybody, other than the university itself,  can tell you about your chances. I would suggest that you contact the school directly and apply. Unfortunately the admission process is rather complex.

Please note that more than 56,000 students take the GRE test in India, highest in the world. The average scores are as follows (Verbal:144.7, Quantitative:154.3 & Writing:2.9) which are rather low, as cmpared to most other countries. The students from US have much higher scores and hence Indian students are not on top of preference.

But having said that - many Indian students do score higher and they do get into the Master;s program - but you need to contact the school to find that out.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Jeeva Lakshmi profile image Jeeva Lakshmi Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 20

sir pls suggest to me sir pls how to i want to prepare sir pls

Jeeva Lakshmi profile image Jeeva Lakshmi Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 20

sir am studying 1 year bsc (it). i want study ms it in us so pls suggest me to pls sir

Add a quick reply to 'MS in computer science in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.