One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Where should I take up my MS in CS?
Garima Shukla Garima Shukla Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hey Mam, I have done my B.Tech this year , now m planning for MS in computer Science, I have taken IELTS.I wanna go for some of the best universities.I have shortlistend ANU and Monash for it. I am from middle class family so m finding 55 lakhs a huge amount, there is no scholarship also.I wanaa know is it worth and will I b getting good options after that and valuable returns in India and Australia.Or I should I go for some other country ,pls advice. 

• August 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (3)

Hema Seth Hema Seth Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 30 Trusted Advisor

Hi Garima 

Masters from Australia  is worth for India as well as worldwide.If you find Monash  and ANU expensinve then we can help you to choose some other option with comparrtively low fees. For further details you can register yourself on our website at or send me your contact details at  please note that all our services at free of cost.

Hema Seth | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd
Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1720

Hi Garima,

Thanks for your query, In order to solve your query, Kindly give me your number and along with that please send your Cv on my email ID 

To answer your query, yes ofcourse its worth in applying to these universities, but at the same time for scholarships, I will let you know the way, please share your number.

HAve anice day ahead.

Amit Jain Amit Jain Contributor Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 23 Points: 285 Trusted Advisor

Hi Garima!

Please share your educational background in terms of your scores in academics to offer you the best available options! Happy to help!!

Amit Jain | Scholars Abroad Consulting Pvt Ltd

Add a quick reply to 'Where should I take up my MS in CS?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.