One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Would like to apply for MS in Electrical Engineering during the spring 2015 intake. Please help.
Abhi Prince profile image Abhi Prince Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hi

my profile is gre 297(Q157, v140 awa 2), ielts 6 ,btech eie 74.08%(1bl) 2014 passed out and i also had 2 international journal publications and 2 internships and some participation certificates .good lor's and sop too. major in electrical engineering. 10th-87.83%, 12th-92.1%

i want to have some good and decent cllges with economical tuition fee and good part time job scene.

pls reply me fast i need to apply as it is getting late so pls don't forget to reply.

• August 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Abhi, you could easily make it to Spring intake considering you have already cleared the test score requirements and so there is no need to hurry with the process, but it is advisable that you start applying now. Just register in Uniguru's new site -- Hotcourses India. http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/

Here you'll get complete and free guidance on all your study abroad related needs.

Regards,
Ashwin.
Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

Add a quick reply to 'Would like to apply for MS in Electrical Engineering during the spring 2015 intake. Please help.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.