One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I am confused on whether to do my MS in UK/US/Germany? Please guide me.
Sagar Sharma profile image Sagar Sharma Member Join date: Dec, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I am a student aspiring for Masters in USA or UK.I am studying my final year BE(Mechanical) and i want to know how much percentage i would require in my final year and which exams i need to give for my Masters.I am an average student,so even if i dont get Germany as my option,please suggest me the needful.Thanks in Advance..!!

• January 13, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Sagar,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

In order to apply for a masters course in UK you need to have a good academic percentage.Majority of the universities require minimum of a first division.It also depends on which university are you presently studying because the percentage requirement might vary according to it.Apart from the percentage a strong statement of purpose,letter of recommendations also make an impact on the application.IELTS is also required but some universities waive off the same if you have 75-80% in English in both class 10th and 12th.

For USA you need to have a good GRE score too.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to contact me in case of any further query.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I am confused on whether to do my MS in UK/US/Germany? Please guide me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.