One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS in Hotel Management 2013- Your ideas and suggestions
Rasool Shaik Rasool Shaik Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a B.Tech graduate, I want to do MS in Hotel Management. Is it possible?
  • November 24, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

HI, In general, the possiblity to do a Masters in Hotel Management with a UG in Engineering is a little remote. But you can think of pursuing a Diploma in Hotel Management which has a internship and can work in the industry as well. Such Diplomas are very popular in Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, etc. 

Or if you are serious about the industry, you can consider doing a Full fledged Bachelors in Hotel Management or Hospitality management where about 50% of the course will be Theory and the balance will be Internships in Hotels which are in general, paid internships. The courses could be 3 or 4 years. You can look at Switzerland, NZ, Australia, Ireland or UK.  Final placements for Hotel Management Industry is very good and PR chances are excellent for Hotel Management or Culinary professionals around the world. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MS in Hotel Management 2013- Your ideas and suggestions '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.