One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Complete information to study MS in marine engineering
Tarun Singhal profile image Tarun Singhal Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I hav a BS in marine engineering from BITS pilani wid a CGPA 7.3 , currently working on tanker ships with a 5 yrs experience . i wud like to gather info regarding colleges, tuition fees and future prospects of an MS in marine or mech.engg in US
  • January 16, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

You have a good profile. You can try University of California-Berkeley, Georgia Institute of Technology, Cornell University, University of Texas - Austin, however it is highly competitive. In order to increase your chances of admissions you can apply to these Universities as well - Rowan University , University of Bridgeport, Montana State University, Binghamton University- state University of New York, we do the application process for these universities at no cost. US Universities will look for overall profile of the candidate so you have to prepare a very good Statement of Purpose also good Letters of recommendation will increase the chances. 

All the Best!

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Complete information to study MS in marine engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.