One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS in Mechanical Engineering
Sanju S Sanju S Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am a final year BTech student in Mechanical Engineering and I am planning to apply for MS in Mechanical Engineering for the Fall 2015.
Kindly shortlist some of the universities.
My Profile

also kindly advice me when is the appropriate time to give GRE and TOEFL so as to apply before the deadline of most of the Universities.

• March 02, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

The application deadlines differs for college / university. Not all universities have same deadline. Top Universities will have deadlines 8-12 months prior to the start date. Other Universities will  have deadlines 6-10 months prior to the course start date. GRE and TOEFL exams should be taken before you start the application process.

Few universities:- Texas A&m University, Ohio State University, Michigan State University, University Of Arizona, Oklahoma State University, State University Of New York-Buffalo, University Of Cincinnati, University Of Rhode Island, University Of Oklahoma, University Of Kentucky, Clarkson University. Find more list of universities in USA which offers MS in Mechanical Engineering at Uniguru. 

Add a quick reply to 'MS in Mechanical Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.