One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS in Radiology in USA - What's the procedure?
Sushant Kapoor profile image Sushant Kapoor Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, My name is Sushant, I am planning to do MS in Radiology in USA. Can you please help in sharing the details and procedure i can apply. I have done my MBBS in India pass percentage of 65% Approximate cost, and if i need to write any entrance exam Thanks, Sushant Kapoor
  • November 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

You need to choose the list of universities that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget.  You may have to take GRE, IELTS or TOEFL; however some universities may ask you to take MCAT. Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university.  The cost of study varies greatly and depends upon the university and the location you choose to study. Approximately the cost to do a Masters degree in USA would be as listed below:

Tuition - INR 8 -18 Lakhs per annum,

Living - INR 6 - 9 Lakhs per annum

Total:  INR 14 - 25 Lakhs per annum

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters Degree in Radiology.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MS in Radiology in USA - What's the procedure?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.