One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS in UK or New Zealand
Madhav Vasudev Madhav Vasudev Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Hi I am currently doing be final year CSE in Bangalore. My current aggregate is 59%. Am I eligible for taking GRE? I have performed well in the past semesters but my starting semesters scores were pretty low. Also I think I am already late for GRE preparation I will start ASAP so when should I Appear for GRE so that, I am eligible for admissions in Fall 2013? And lastly GRE in UK or GRE in New Zealand which is better? In terms of everything from visa process, exposure to companies and job prospects etc. I would like to do my MS in Computer Science Non Thesis. Thank You in Advance
  • September 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, There is no specific marks requirements to do GRE. GRE is out of 340 and a score of 300 plus is generally considered to be good. GRE, in general requires about 3 to 6 months on intense preparation. If you are looking at applying for Fall 2013 to USA, you can write GRE anytime before December 2012. But Universities in UK or New Zelanad does not require GRE and might only require you to write IELTS exams, which is a relatively easy exam. 

You can prepare for GRE using one of the good training companies like Princeton Review or a good trainer in your city. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MS in UK or New Zealand'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.