One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS in UK - Is it worth to study?
Gaddi Shashi profile image Gaddi Shashi Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hi.... as i am from middle class family i need to complete my MS were financially restricted... i am from civil engineering background having cgpa 8.34/10.. please help me which country is better to do MS and which branch??as i am interested in structural and architecture is that better to fetch job after completing in those specializations (or) else tell me what is better n which will give me job and need to complete in limited money...
  • January 25, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Priya Suresh Priya Suresh Contributor Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 26 Points: 400

Hi Shashi!

Since you are from a Civil Engineering background, I would suggest you to go for Masters specializing Structural Engineering. This will avoid the risk of your application getting rejected for the reason of irrelevant course selection. UK and USA are good study destinations for Masters in Civil Engineering. Amongst all branches of engineering, the range and application of civil engineering is the broadest and the most visible. There are great employment prospects for civil engineers in government and public sectors. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters specializing in Structural Engineering

Add a quick reply to 'MS in UK - Is it worth to study?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.