One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Should I do MS in US or Australia???
Yamini Naidu profile image Yamini Naidu Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi, I'm doing my B-tech 3rd year...maintaining an aggregate of 75% without backlogs.I'm very much intrested in doing MS after my under graduation.Could you please tell me in detail about the fee structure for MS( Computer Science) 2 years and is there any chance of full/partial fee fundings??? Should i prefer to do my MS in US or Australia taking into consideration of education standards and fee??

• July 24, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Yamini,

There are lots of good Unis in Australia that offer a MS in Computer Science. You can study in Charles Darwin University, RMIT University, University of Queensland or the popular The University of Sydney. They all charge between 15.000 to 20,000 AUD annually as a tuition fee. In the US, you can study the same course in Kansas State University for a cost of around 18,000 USD annually. So there are quite a lot of options based on your UG grades, test scores and funding needs. Some of the Unis in Australia offer scholarship programs as well that you can utilise when applying for the course. These funding aids provide a partial funding assistance and some of them cover your full tuition fees. If you are interested in applying to Unis and scholarships, please register in Uniguru's new site - Hotcourses India -

Once you register, you'll get free guidance on all your study abroad needs, right from application assistance to visas.

Hotcourses India (formerly Uniguru)

Sagar Chaturvedi profile image Sagar Chaturvedi Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi i have got admission in ANU, masters of computing. Should i go for it ? Is it better to go for US ?

Add a quick reply to 'Should I do MS in US or Australia??? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.