One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS in USA or Germany ? Give me the best Option
Beasty Rao profile image Beasty Rao Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hi completed my b.tech in 2011 in electronics and communication with 70% and has 2 years experience as test engineer and has 308 gre score and financial condition is not that good wat are the job oppurtunities in germany after completing mu in electrical engineering
  • December 04, 2012

Replies (1)

Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi, when you take up the country for your subject USA will help you a lot for the job oppurtunities. Since Germany you need to know the local language which is must for job and not for education for few universities. But according to the economic wise USA will be the most expensive were as Germany will be less in tuition fees. You can look for UK universities where your tuition fees will be reasonable from USA. And also similar kind of job available for your career... or else you can choose for New Zealand as well. 

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'MS in USA or Germany ? Give me the best Option '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.