One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Msc embedded systems in NTU and Msc computer engineering in NUS - level of difficulty in getting an admission
Lalitha Muthu Subramanian Lalitha Muthu Subramanian Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my UG (B Tech ECE) with honors this may 2012 and started to work in a IT concern ..Just finished my training in C Unix and allocated with projectI have an 8.123/10 in my UG ,94.5 percent in my 12th and93 percent in my 10thAand i have not given GRE .. IELTS scores will be ready this month,How difficult is it to get an admission there at NUS or NTU with the above history of education?Please help me out !
  • December 20, 2012

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your Academic History is quite impressive and there is a good chance for you to make it to the Masters in NUS or NTU. The applications are already open and most of my students have already put in applications. So would advise you to put an application as soon as possible to improve your chances. In general, you do not require GRE but if you have a good score you can attach the score. 

IELTS or TOEFL score can be reported later and so do start your application and finish the process asap. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Msc embedded systems in NTU and Msc computer engineering in NUS - level of difficulty in getting an admission '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.