One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Would like to do M.Sc. in LJMU. Please guide me.
Mayank Gupta Mayank Gupta Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 0

i am looking for msc in marine and offhsore enginerring from liverpool john moore univ ljmu can any one give me a few inputs about the univ.??

thanx in adv

• June 30, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Liverpool John Moore University is a top ranked University in the UK founded in 1825 and has grown over the past 184 years' as a global leader in delivering higher education. The University is located at Liverpool in United Kingdom and is a member of the University Alliance, a group of British universities established in 2007.

For entry into the program you need a minimum of 2.2 GPA and an IELTS score of 6.0. A good Statement of Purpose, Letters of Reference and Internship certificate certificates will make your profile stronger.

Do get in touch with us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in so that we can suggested you further steps and options

Good Luck!!

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'Would like to do M.Sc. in LJMU. Please guide me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.