One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Would like to do M.Sc. in LJMU. Please guide me.
Mayank Gupta Mayank Gupta Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 0

i am looking for msc in marine and offhsore enginerring from liverpool john moore univ ljmu can any one give me a few inputs about the univ.??

thanx in adv

• June 30, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Liverpool John Moore University is a top ranked University in the UK founded in 1825 and has grown over the past 184 years' as a global leader in delivering higher education. The University is located at Liverpool in United Kingdom and is a member of the University Alliance, a group of British universities established in 2007.

For entry into the program you need a minimum of 2.2 GPA and an IELTS score of 6.0. A good Statement of Purpose, Letters of Reference and Internship certificate certificates will make your profile stronger.

Do get in touch with us at so that we can suggested you further steps and options

Good Luck!!

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'Would like to do M.Sc. in LJMU. Please guide me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.