One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 34 posts
MSc in Supply Chain Management at NUS
Vignesh N Vignesh N Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 5 Points: 45
How is the course structure for MSc in Supply Chain Management at NUS. What is the future for this course. How are the placement opportunities
  • March 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (34)

Kathir Cheers profile image Kathir Cheers Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 53
Hi !!!! Vignesh !!!!! Even I looking forward to join this course. As per my research, It is a good course at one of the top universities of the world. Moreover, Singapore is hub for logistics & supply chain. Getting a job after completing the course is not a big deal, I guess....
Anbu Ramasamy profile image Anbu Ramasamy Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 37
Hi Vignesh nd Kathir myself too looking for same degree at NUS
Kathir Cheers profile image Kathir Cheers Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 4 Points: 53
Hi !! Anbu!!!!!!!! Nice knowing u !!!!!!! I would like to know from which stream you are & work experience any if you have?? Hey do you know anyone who has graduated the course one Year Ms in SCM from NUS which we are looking forward to join?
Vignesh N Vignesh N Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 5 Points: 45
Great to hear from u guys!!! If first batch is out, for sure we can get the placement stats .Do you know the selection criteria f??or this course. and when will the results be announced.??

Hi Sivaguru!!!!!! Nice to know you are yet to join the course. As you rightly said, placement statistics of the batch which has passed out could not be found but guess getting a job for supply chain in Singapore that too after graduating from NUS would be very much possible as per my conversation with few of my friends studying at NUS in different streams.

Hi Vignesh!!!!!! Results would be out by June i guess..... Any how Sivaguru would help you in knowing it as he has already applied for the course.

Add a quick reply to 'MSc in Supply Chain Management at NUS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.