One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MSc National University of Singapore Jan 2013
Kamala Mahadevan profile image Kamala Mahadevan Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I applied for August 2012 intake in NUS MSc Civil Engineering and got it. But I could not go because my results were not out on time. I have applied again for Jan 2013 intake including a cover letter saying I had got admission once. 10th- 95% 12th- 92% B Tech- 9.0/10 Gate- 486 Do I stand a chance to get Jan 2013 intake?
  • November 07, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

First of all, the reason to choose NUS Singapore is really appreciable because of the quality of the education they provide. As you have already got admission for the course, it will be very easy for the second time to the univeristy members processing your application comparing with the previous one. There are also some chances for you to get rejected as the total intake might have been closed. you have to check with the university official member before taking solid decision.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MSc National University of Singapore Jan 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.