One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MSc Offshore Technology in NUS Singapore.
Nandhakumar Gr Nandhakumar Gr Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 0
Sir , I have 76% in BE. Civil Engineering and 82% in diploma in Civil Engineering. I dont have GRE score, what is the chance of getting into NUS and what will be the scope for Offshore Technology.
  • July 10, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, NUS is one of the Top 30 Universities in the world and have a very high entry criteria. In general students with 80% marks have a good chance of getting admissions. But your marks of 76% is quite close and you should put in an application and give it a try. The Website mentions that student of Civil and Mechanical background can apply for Off Shore Technology. 

I would suggest you to apply early before the end of December to stand a better chance for admissions. Alternatively, you can also try Heriot Watt University in Dubai, which also offer Offshore Technology programs in Dubai and UK campuses. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MSc Offshore Technology in NUS Singapore.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.