One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Msc. Orthopedics Or Fellowship in Spine & Trauma, courses in Germany, Sweden, Singapore.
Anannth Krishnan profile image Anannth Krishnan Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am Ananth Krishnan, I am done my Diploma in Orthopedics, I want to do Msc. Orthopedics Or Fellowship in Spine & Trauma courses, I don't want to go to UK or US or Australia. Please suggest me countries like Germany, Sweden, Singapore Or any other place. Please provide me full details regarding scholarships available.
  • March 20, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Ananth, Master's in Medicine is generally not a easy course to get admission. 

In Singapore, Duke-NUS is a good Medical University, where Duke University, USA and National University of Singapore does a Colloborative Medical Program. I am sure it is very competitive and not easy to get admissions but definitely worth giving it a try. The Duke-NUS School also offers an MD/PhD program.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi very good morning, since you have mentioned that you have completed your Diploma in Orthopaedics you may not be eligible to enter into masters program. At least in additional to your diploma you need to have 4-5 years of work experience to enter into master without your bachelor’s degree. There are many universities in Russia which provide your choice of studies and entry requirement is accepted with certain universities too. Your tuition fees will be very less when you compare to other countries. But very rare university provide this. In Sweden you have one choice of Umeå University, but they have only doctorate degree program.

Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Msc. Orthopedics Or Fellowship in Spine & Trauma'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.