One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MS - Information Systems in Australia or US
Vinodini Sk Vinodini Sk Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My daughter is a BSc Computer Science graduate with a GPA of 3.8. She is currently working as a financial analyst for over a year. She wishes to pursue her MS in Information Systems, but given her profile, she is confused as to whether she should apply for universities in Australia (Melbourne) or the United States. She hasn't appeared for her GMAT as yet, but she thinks her score will be around 570. Given her profile, would Australia be a safer bet. Her long term goal is to work in that country after she completes her course. Please advise.
  • July 05, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Vinodini,

The top Universities in bosth Australia and US are known for the high quality of Information Systems programs around the world. My recommendation will be to focus on GMAT, get a good score and apply to 5-6 Universities in each country. Once you have multiple offers in hand, you can decide which one to join. Regarding post study work opportunities, student from the technology field have ample opportunities in both countries.

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'MS - Information Systems in Australia or US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.