One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
MTech in Manufacturing Technology in UK with scholarships
Mayank Sati Mayank Sati Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
sir , i want to complete my mtech from an good engineering collage in uk and i wanted to know that how cani get scholarship also .
  • January 15, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi in UK your Master degree will be awarded as MSc and Universities like University of Portsmouth, The University of Manchester, University of Strathclyde Glasgow, Cranfield University., Coventry University, Brunel University, Kingston University, University of Liverpool, The University of Warwick, The University of Sheffield and many more. To find more list of Universities you can check out in Uniguru.

Submit your application mentioned in the below given link and we will process it at free of cost and periodically we will update your application status.

Regarding Scholarship there are lots of option available for International students and you have to check with the university directly for the same. Once you submit the application you can start applying for scholarship in the University. If you any clarification mail me at

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Mujeeb Shah profile image Mujeeb Shah Member Join date: May, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I Am going to complete my btech degree civl in september . i am very entrested in uk universities to got a scholarship in there.

Add a quick reply to 'MTech in Manufacturing Technology in UK with scholarships'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.