One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
What are my chances for getting into MComp in NUS
Mani Mozhi Mani Mozhi Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I wish to join Master Of Computing course in NUS. My marks: HSC: 96% B.Tech IT: 67 % And i have 16 months of experience in a leading outsourcing provider. I also have done certifications related to my job. However, since i have a very low undergraduate percentage, will they even consider my profile?. It seems GRE/GMAT scores is mandatory for this course and what are my chances, if I take GRE and score a good mark, say a 330. If you know the profile/GRE score of a successful candidate for this course, it would be of huge help. Thanks for providing such service.
  • September 17, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi ManiMozhi - Yes I agree that NUS expects a very good academic score and GRE score - Its one of the top University in Singapore or in the world for that matter - However you can build a strong profile by following the advice from below video

Check out the video on Eligibility criteria to apply to NTU and NUS [Video]

Add a quick reply to 'What are my chances for getting into MComp in NUS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.