One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
My chances of studying abroad. Plz Plz help me!
Pooja Ch Pooja Ch Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have completed my second year chemical engineering with a cgpa of 6.83 from an NIT. I would like to go abroad for my higher studies preferably usa or uk. I will be appearing in gre soon. But cgpa seems to be a problem for me. I will work hard in the coming semesters and improve my cgpa to about 7.5. But do i still stand chances of getting a good university with a fair gre score? Is it advisable to dream about studying abroad with this cgpa of mine?

• July 08, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Pooja,

If you improve your academic grades and get a good GRE score than I presume that your chances of getting admission is good provided your SOP, Letter of Reference from Professors, etc. are value addition. Apply as early as October 2015 for FALL 2016 admission to improve admission chances.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'My chances of studying abroad. Plz Plz help me!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.