One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
My eligibility to study masters in Newzealand and Australia?
Navreet Singh Navreet Singh Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I have done my B.tech in Ece in 2012 now i want to pursue masters in ece in newzealand or australia .I have given ielts test my over all bands is 6, listening-6.5, speaking-6.5,reading-5.5 ,writing -5.5.kindly suggests me the options available for me.
  • November 03, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

A few universities in Australia may expect and IELTS score of 6.5. You may have to re-take IELTS if asked to do so. You may find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters Degree in ECE

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Hariet Waffenschmidt Hariet Waffenschmidt Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10 Trusted Advisor

Hi Navreet,

The English language requirements for postgraduate programmes at the University of Waikato in New Zelaand is 6.5 overall (7.0 for Graduate Diploma in Teaching) with no less than 6.0 in each band. If you're interested in studying at the Faculty of Education have a look at https://education.waikato.ac.nz/.

Hope this helps! 

Hariet Waffenschmidt | University of Waikato

Add a quick reply to 'My eligibility to study masters in Newzealand and Australia?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.