One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Can I go with my current GRE score?
Tumuluri V Datta Vamshi profile image Tumuluri V Datta Vamshi Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 10

My gre score is verbal 136 and quant 163. I want to appy for a decent university.should i retake gre or go with it.stuck at this!!!! appling for us university

• January 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Vamshi, Predominantly 310 and above is the GRE score expected by most of the good Universities in US. But there are some Universities which would waive off the GRE scores. Also remember that GRE is not a sole criteria to offer an admission. The selection process normally consists of reviewing your Academic credentials, Projects you have done and other co curricular activities. These are some of the Universities you can apply to with the GRE score you have obtained. Montana State University, Northeastern University of Bridgeport, Santa Clara University, Ohio University, Florida International University, Old Dominion University. Retaking GRE is advisable if you have good GPA and significant projects done.
You can find list of Universities offering MS in Computer science in Uniguru Website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Tumuluri V Datta Vamshi profile image Tumuluri V Datta Vamshi Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 10

ohio is not offerring postgraduate corses.i cant find it in the website.

Priya G Priya G Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 880

Hi vamshi,

Please find the link  find PostGraduate program in Ohio university.

Add a quick reply to 'Can I go with my current GRE score?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.